Broken Veins Right Thigh I Have A Red Line On My Thigh That Moves. Been There For 3 Years. Is That A Blood Clot?

|

I have a red line on my thigh that moves. Been there for 3 years. Is that a blood clot? - broken veins right thigh

It started near my groin and thighs so now on top and continue. I have heard that this is a deep vein thrombosis or DVT could be. I am concerned, you may think and it could be a blood clot. Am I right to worry? I've heard that if DVT is a blood clot which can break into the lungs causing a pulmonary embolism that eventually kill a person can travel.

2 comments:

f12butto... said...

If it moves, is probably a stroke. And as he moves, I get the test ... as soon as possible. Before you in an artery and leaves the brain, causing stroke.

f12butto... said...

If it moves, is probably a stroke. And as he moves, I get the test ... as soon as possible. Before you in an artery and leaves the brain, causing stroke.

Post a Comment