What Should Cervix Mucus Look Like Before Period If You Have A Very Early Muscarriage Before The Egg Gets To Implant Or When It Just Implanted Do You Bleed?

|

If you have a very early muscarriage before the egg gets to implant or when it just implanted do you bleed? - what should cervix mucus look like before period

Instead of the regular time, I get brown discharge when I wipe too. It seems that old blood is brown and clear. He also received a light brown mucus and last night I had a little pink when it dries. I have a regular period and my last strted 28th July and 3 August ended. I do not have much to do with discharge for three days. I've never had this before and know that it is not an infection or a sexually transmitted disease. Me and my boyfriend are clean. My cervix was high, smooth, and closed the day they had sex raw and then hurt, but he left the next day I got up. Sometimes I feel pain in my abdomen, very sweet, but they feel from time cramps. I missed an earlier time and are usually cumbersome and time consuming. I have 3 tests, but they are all negative

1 comments:

Rwebgirl said...

I assume that the blood is just hardcore. Often, the blood is brown. If it is implantation bleeding, it would now have a pregnancy test pos.

Wait a few days and take another test. If neg, ask your doctor, you can request a blood test.

Good luck!

Post a Comment